Topics: Geology, Continental Drift Theory, Plate Tectonics
Monday, December 3rd, we will be begin a self-paced unit where students can choose which activities/lessons they want to explore on the topic. They have a selection sheet that should add up to 100 points at the end of 10 days. This will be a major grade. Many students have thrived with this unit in past years, but others have floundered. Please ask them each day how many points they are up to on their science work. This should help them understand that it is important to work every day in class to earn the points needed to pass. It is a great way for the students to learn and we will work hard to teach everyone throughout the unit. This unit will continue through December 14th. At that point semester finals will begin.
As soon as I get the schedule for finals, I will post it. Plus I will email it to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment